Saturday 10 August 2013

Embroidery panel.

Hi, I have finished the embroidery panel I have been stitching. This is part of the City and Guilds course I am studying. The embroidery panel was based on the designs I created in the first module of the course, taken from the layers of an onion. The onion layers were enlarged to create a pattern. I thought the layers looked like a landscape, hence the design of the panel. Very pleased that the panel is finished. I will be working with transparent fabrics to complete the current module. I also have to design a 3D item based on the texture module completed previously. I will have to give this a lot of thought.

2 comments:

  1. Wow this is amazing, i love the clouds and the tree :),

    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cat. I'm glad its finished.
    Carol

    ReplyDelete