Tuesday 13 August 2013

Doll clothes.

Hi, I have had a very nice day visiting a friend and taking a walk. The season is moving on and the fields are being harvested. This year is flying by. Yesterday I made a couple of dresses to fit the  Barbie type dolls using my basic pattern. The print of the fabric was lovely for the doll dresses and just about the correct size. I use velcro to fasten the dresses so that they fit all types of these fashion dolls (Barbie). I have lots of items to make for Christmas and am a little bit late starting. I will be at two Christmas fairs this year and need to build up my stock. The advent calendars will need to be made first as I shall need them for the first fair at the beginning of November. I know it seems a long time away but it will be here before we know it. At the moment, I am having fun making the summer dresses for Barbie.

2 comments:

  1. These look great and very summery! I'm glad you're enjoying making them :),

    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cat. They are fun to make.
    Carol

    ReplyDelete