Sunday 1 March 2015

New Etsy shop, Art by Carol Ann Hopper

Hi,
I have been thinking for some time about reorganising my on line shops. I wanted to divide my craft and Aceo paintings from my main watercolour work. I have closed my Folksy shop because it did not work well for me and have opened a new shop with Etsy called Art by Carol Ann Hopper. See the new address site above. I have listed all my paintings for sale and am going to begin offering custom watercolours. Clients can then chose to have their house, wedding bouquets, montages of the wedding venue, cake, and flowers, or their favourite flowers painted in watercolour by myself. I hope to add the custom  ordering section very soon. I have attached a few of my paintings to give a flavour of my work.
Doorway in watercolour SOLD.

Pink Tulips

Spring Bouquet

Example of a custom painting in watercolour.

No comments:

Post a Comment