Tuesday 15 April 2014

Embroidery course contd.

Hi, Another week has passed and I have been very busy finishing the seven pieces of patchwork for the course. I have also designed a bag which has been submitted for inspection before it is made. I have'nt had much time to do anything else other than sew but I am taking the day off tomorrow. The patchwork pieces worked well. I have a couple of exciting things coming up. I have been asked to paint another painting for a friend which will be great. I cannot wait to get back to painting as soon as I have finished the embroidery course. So its straight on to the next module. I hope to complete this module in a lot less time. The last module seemed to take weeks as there was a lot involved. There does seem to be a little bit of an imbalance between the amount of work required for each of the modules. Take a look at some of the patchwork pieces.



No comments:

Post a Comment