Monday 16 September 2013

Cross stitch Christmas tree decorations.

Hi, To continue with my makes for Christmas I have taken a break from the Advent calendars and decided to do a little cross stitch. I have designed and stitched two tiny Christmas decorations to hang on a tree. Both are stitched on 18 count white Aida with stranded cotton. These were great fun to do. I have another six designs drawn up ranging from a gingerbread man to snow covered houses, so more on the way. I start work again next week after the long summer break and the funny thing is I seem to get much more made when my spare time is less. I teach watercolour painting so my posts will in future probably include some of my painting exploits. I am looking at all the lovely berries around this year and they will make lovely subject matter for my students to paint.

2 comments: