Monday 29 April 2013

Doll dresses.

What a lovely day today. I went for a walk this morning and I saw my first Bluebells in bloom in the local wood. The English bluebells have such a glorious colour, so intense. I have just arrived home after teaching my Houses and Gardens watercolour course. My students have produced some lovely paintings from the photograph, of an Austrian chalet, I took on holiday last year.
                        
This afternoon I will be finishing some of the doll clothes I am making to list on my shop sites. These little dresses are very pretty and will fit 11.5"-12" fashion dolls.   I have made a basic bodice pattern  and three different styles of skirt (straight, full and gathered) patterns. I can swop these around to make a variety of different dresses and with lots of pretty lace and ribbon added they look very cute.

Dresses in the making.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment